A strange thing happens to time at FMC. It’s an oft-discussed phenomenon. The days seem to stretch on for a long time. If you look back on the morning at the end of the day, it seems like it happened a long time ago. Yet the weeks seem to speed by. So before you know it, a week has passed, without you even quite realizing it.
So here’s a recap of the headline stories from the past week:
- There was an epic pool party in the Earlham Wellness Center followed by an even more epic game of Jenga.
- Campers rocked the first student recital of the month.
- The traditional game of Capture the Flag took place. (The Red Team won.)
- Everyone performed on the first big groups concert of the month.
- There was a campus-wide scavenger hunt, in which everyone had to find a tree that embodied the spirit of their group, among other things.
- Rory led a hike through the trails on back campus.
- The staff had another recital.
- The boys live rickrolled the girls.
- And tonight, campers will be doing any number of crazy and awesome acts for Stunt Night.
Phew. It’s been a good week.