A few quick pieces of information from the FMC front:
1) We now have an Instagram account! Follow us at @FriendsMusicCamp, of course! And you can use the hashtag #friendsmusiccamp2015 or just #friendsmusiccamp for any photos you have. (We don’t recommend just #fmc — this seems to already be in wide use by others.)
2) Upcoming staff recitals are as follows, in case you’re in the area and would like to attend:
- Wednesday, July 8, 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 14, 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 22, 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 28, 7:30 p.m.
3) Our benefit concert, Musicians for Justice and Peace, will be held in Yellow Springs, Ohio on Saturday, July 25. The concert takes places at Mills Lawn Elementary school at 7:30 p.m., and it benefits Glen Helen.
4) Parents of two weekers should expect a detailed schedule from us soon about Sunday, July 19th; in the meantime, please note that students may depart in the late afternoon, usually by 6 p.m.
5) Parents of four-week campers should expect a detailed schedule for the final weekend early next week; in the meantime, please note that there are concerts and performances beginning at 1 p.m. on Saturday, August 1, and running into the evening. Campers may leave anytime in the morning of Sunday, August 2, before 11:00.
Please email us at friendsmusiccamp [at] gmail [dot] com with any questions!